List Price: $169.00
Sale Price: $129.00
With its completely unique design, the Biomimetic 400 is the ideal racket for players with mid to long swing styles who require the perfect balance of control and power. The 400 is slightly lighter than the Tour version which makes it more accessible to a wider range of player levels. The tapered beam gives the racket plenty of pop and the 16x19 string pattern allows access to spin while providing plenty of control when needed. The racket is constructed with premium Aerogel enhanced graphite and features Dunlop's new Biomimetic technologies. Cx Technology in the racket head creates a more powerful aerodynamic profile. The Anti-friction grommet system allows more string movement for enhanced power from the string bed. Anatomic construction in the throat, inspired by human bone structure adds stability and control to the racket. HM6 Carbon enhances the racket feel. Aeroskin technology reduces aerodynamic drag, making the racket faster through the air.
- Power spin and control are blended together in the Dunlop Biomimetic 400 designed for players with m
- oderate to long swings that tend to stay near the baseline At half an ounce lighter than the Tour v
- rsion this frame offers increased maneuverability for aggressive players The HM6 Carbon constructio
- remains offering increased stability and comfort thanks to the honeycombshaped graphite reinforcem
- nts The most visible addition to the Biomimetic line is the new Anatomic Construction increases res