List Price: $84.95
Sale Price: $60.00
The Head Liquidmetal 8 is the most powerful offering in the Head Liquidmetal line, with a very forgiving sweetspot and significantly lighter weight. More forgiving than any of the other Liquidmetal racquets, the Liquidmetal 8 is geared toward a beginning to intermediate level player with a slow to moderate swing who requires a larger sweetspot. Open string pattern further enhances spin and size of the sweetspot. NoShox handle reduces vibrations by 27% without dampening feel.
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 112 sq. in.
- Length: 27.33 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.10 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 66
- Balance: 13.98 in. Head Heavy
- Cross Section: 28mm/26mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 312 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Head HydroSorb
- Innovative tennis racquet designed for players with slow to moderate swings
- Racquet's Liquidmetal material is 2-1/2 times stronger than titanium and 29 percent more powerful
- Total Sweetspot Construction extends the sweet spot through the entire head for added control
- NoShox dampening system reduces racquet vibrations by more than 27 percent
- Integrated string dampener; 112-square-inch head size; measures 27.33 inches long